Open thanks to Joe and Co.

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Barrataria
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Open thanks to Joe and Co.

Post by Barrataria »

I wanted to send a big thank you to Joe for the ridiculously quick shipment of my order of Castle Whiterock (which if any reading this didn't notice, is on sale for a ridiculously discounted price in the store :) )

It was shipped via media mail; I ordered it on 7/15, and it arrived in California today. That's got to be some kind of record for a box that size shipped via media mail across country. Or maybe Joe brought it himself. If so, I'm sorry I missed him.

Thanks again!
DCCfan
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer
FLGS: The Comics Club

Re: Open thanks to Joe and Co.

Post by DCCfan »

Didn't you know that Joe is a H.A.L.O. qualified jump master and personally hand delivers the Castle Whiterock box set. He can also use it to stop a bullet in a pinch. :lol:
"When creating your character,choose an ethical system that can justify nearly any fit of temper, greed, cowardice, or vindictiveness, for example, Chaotic Violent..."

THE PROTOCOLS, ADVANCED PROTOCOL #10
Warduke
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Warduke »

seconded!

and MY GOD but it is good to see a coming soon page overflowing with new material! long may goodman reign!
Member of Fathead's Favorite Posters Team
xredjasonx
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by xredjasonx »

Warduke wrote:seconded!

and MY GOD but it is good to see a coming soon page overflowing with new material! long may goodman reign!
And I second that statement. ;)

Return to “Goodman Games General”