Online Store PDF Support Issues

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Knarfenstein
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Strange Adventures

Online Store PDF Support Issues

Post by Knarfenstein »

I purchased the print and PDF bundles of MCC Evil of the Ancients and MCC Home for the Holideath.

I have been successful previously in downloading Evil of the Ancients however when I logged in on the 14th to download Home for the Holideath I'm no unable to download either product. If I click on the PDF link for either module it just redirects to the PDF Store Page asking me to purchase the item.

In my account page I see the order invoices but nothing shows under the Downloads section it just says "No downloads available yet".

I've tried Brave Browser (Version 0.26.0 - I was successful in using this browser previously), Brave (0.57.18), Edge (17.17134).

On Mobile I've tried Brave (1.0.71 - I've used this browser to download Evil of the Ancients before previously).

Since I began having this issue I've cleared my browser and DNS cache locally and on my mobile tried to download using Wifi and LTE connections neither worked in that case either.

Is this the place to post support incidents? I don't use Twitter.

Sent an email to the order support email address which has been forwarded to the web team but I'm really hoping there is another workaround in case anyone else has had this issue.

Thanks in advance.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: Online Store PDF Support Issues

Post by GnomeBoy »

I don't know of a workaround, but it is holiday time, so they may be slammed (relative to normal levels of business)...

If you've emailed them, give 'em a bit of time and try 'em again, if you haven't heard anything -- info@goodman-games.com
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “Goodman Games General”