Making GG products available on Amazon?

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Machpants
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Making GG products available on Amazon?

Post by Machpants »

Hi all,

Is there thoughts, or even the possibility, that GG products will be sold on Amazon? It makes a massive difference to us foreign types. The cost of sending a slipcover Core Book to me here in NZ is $60US. I understand why, Paizo is the same the PFRPG Core book to me is $65. However Amazon can ship it cheaper, much cheaper at the moment as they have a free shipping to NZ/Oz for orders over 125$ promotion on.

So this is not a cry for cheaper shipping, I understand that that is impossible, but for GG to release to Amazon. Most of the GG/DCC stuff on Amazon is being sold by other shops through Amazon Market Place and (as such) doesn't get the good shipping that Amazon warehouse direct stuff does.

So it this a possibilty? I'd looooooooooove the slipcase but 60$ shipping (when I already have the first 2 DCC Core Books) I can;t justify.

Oh, as to FLGS, as far as I know my closest is 8 hours drive away and there are about 3 in the entire country!

Cheers and thanks in hope

MP
LAST OF THE F3W
Gloria Finis
Machpants
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: Making GG products available on Amazon?

Post by Machpants »

Bump?
LAST OF THE F3W
Gloria Finis
JediOre
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by JediOre »

Machpants, I've only recently returned to the forum boards after an almost two year hiatus.

One of the things I've really noticed since my return is that Joseph Goodman and Harley Stroh does not frequent them as they used to, or at least do not respond. It may be a bit before they see your post.

It's kinda sad to be gone from a "hang out place" for so long, finally return, and see some old friends have moved on or don't come by much any more. Although I do see GnomeBoy about, among others, which is great!
Machpants
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Machpants »

Yeah Harley is quite active on the Google + group so I may cross post there, thanks
LAST OF THE F3W
Gloria Finis
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Good point on Amazon. I'll look into it.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Machpants
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Machpants »

Thanks Joseph, that would be awesome 8)
LAST OF THE F3W
Gloria Finis

Return to “Goodman Games General”