Limited-Edition Gold Foil and Doom of the Savage Kings sale

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Limited-Edition Gold Foil and Doom of the Savage Kings sale

Post by MrHemlocks »

Being a beekeeper is a risky endeavor..to say the least. My bee business was hit pretty hard this year and I need some extra cash. So, was considering selling the Limited-Edition Gold Foil Cover DCC book and Doom of the Savage Kings adventure on Ebay. But before I did I thought I give a shot out here first. Kind of testing the waters before doing anything serious. I was going to sell the Limited-Edition Gold Foil Cover for $180.00 and Doom for $55.00. Both are in mint condition, never opened, with NO damage to them. I know the prices are butt ugly high but this is what the going prices are for these two items...if you can find them anywhere for sale that is.

Let me know if interested. I have other items for sale also. Hate to sell them but we live in a world that revolves around $$$ and I could use $$$ for projects on the farm.
MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Re: Limited-Edition Gold Foil and Doom of the Savage Kings s

Post by MrHemlocks »

I have them sale on Ebay now in case anyone is interested. I am sure some collector will buy them :) The price on these items is sure to go up in value over time...it is a collectors market.
MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by MrHemlocks »

I removed them from Ebay sales...just could not stand to part with them.
JediOre
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by JediOre »

MrHemlocks wrote:I removed them from Ebay sales...just could not stand to part with them.
I understand.

I've seen prices for some of my gaming stuff and take comfort I could sell them in bad times, but it would be so hard to let them go.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

They're an investment. If you need to sell them next year they will be worth even more. :)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “Goodman Games General”