GG Online Store delivery times?

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Eryx
Wild-Eyed Zealot

GG Online Store delivery times?

Post by Eryx »

I ordered a few books through the online store just a fore Christmas and I was wondering what the rough delivery times are.

Just me being impatient.
---

Staunch anti-4E. Nuff said.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

The normal delivery times are posted at the bottom of the online store (they vary according to whether you're in the US, Canada, or somewhere else). Given the timing of your order, I've got good news and I've got bad news. The good news is that I've hired a new person to handle all the mail order (among other things), and Richard Iorio will be getting orders out on an even faster turnaround time in the future. The bad news is that orders placed right at the transition (which was January 1, so it probably included yours) were held up due to some transition hiccups. You can email Richard directly at richard@goodman-games.com to check your order. If you haven't gotten an email from him already then it's probably en route, just waiting on the post man to deliver it.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Eryx
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Eryx »

Sweet. Thanks very much. :D
---

Eryx
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Eryx »

My books arrived today, thankyou.

However, if I may be so bold, it might be worth looking at an airmail delivery for international orders. I know I'd be happy to pay the extra to have a quicker delivery.
---

goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Yep, details are at the bottom of the online store. Airmail prices vary widely depending on what country they're going to, but if you email and ask we'll get you a quote.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Eryx
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Eryx »

Thanks. Noted for future reference.
---

Return to “Goodman Games General”