This is going to be a big Third-Party week. We’ve got everything from powerful snails to Fey to talking zebras to bio-enhanced warriors! And we start with two new zines that are now available in our Online Store!
This digest sized zine returns with a new issue featuring 24 pages of material. Let’s look at some of this issue’s highlights!
- A review of Mike Evan’s Hubris campaign setting
- A Treatise on the tools of the trade for Thieves
- New Weapon styles: Cloak & Blade as well as Sword & Scabbard
- House rules for Clerics
- New uses for Luck, including using Luck Defensively
- Three new magic weapons to rival Wave, Whelm, and Black Razor
- Crowd Surfing, using the senses to bring a city alive
- A new Class for the Bastion setting; The Graft, a weird bio-enhanced warrior for hire; as well as the Umbral Market covering the bio-organic grafts known as bioarcana
- The next set of Zeroes to Heroes paperminis bring a new slew of characters, including the gongfarmer
A brand-new 48-page comic-sized adventure ‘zine written and illustrated by Joshua LH Burnett! What do you get in the first issue?
The Sanctum of the Snail is a 0-level adventure that pits your would-be characters against the sea and whatever it is that lies behind that weird door on the island….
In addition to the adventure, this first issue of Crepuscular also includes:
- Blorgamorg, the Chthonic Snail: a new patron, complete with spells
- New magic items
- The adventures of Moonblossom & Chance
- 30 NPC henchmen for hire